School of Happiness
The school complies with the Thai National Education Act of 1999, and the BCC mission.
1. Students lead productive lives in accordance with Christian principles in all aspects of their lives: physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual.
2. Students embrace the characteristics of the BCC Spirit: Loyalty, Honesty, Responsibility and Unity.
3. Students fulfil their potential to become world citizens, to be knowledgeable, and able to use foreign languages and technology efficiently.
4. Students uphold the country’s status as a Constitutional Monarchy with the King as the Head of State.
5. Students develop the characteristics required to be good leaders and followers, to collaborate with each other and be willing to make sacrifices by dedicating themselves to improving society for the common good.
6. Teachers and support staff are knowledgeable and experts in their fields, and the school offers them support in their quest to work together as a team.
7. Teachers and support staff use information and technology efficiently.
8. All departments are closely monitored on an ongoing basis by their appointed.
9. The school applies the tenets of the King’s Self-Sufficiency Economy in studying, teaching and administration activities.
10. The school has built national and international networks to enable the further development of its educational practices.
11. The school has good Quality Control measures to ensure high standards.
12. The school is kept in a tidy and aesthetically-pleasing condition to maintain an environment that is conducive to learning.